Sunday, 22 March 2009

Love : Not a Game?

If love is not a game, then why do I often hear people say about 'WINNING' or 'LOSING'?

If love is all about the feelings, and not the external world, why is there such thing as competition?

If it is not a game, why do I feel like someone's playing me?

If he just wants to use me, not sure about that term though, to prove his worth. to show that this time he will win... then find another girl who is willing to play around.

If love is not a game, why does age matter? Again, is it interrelated to winning and losing part? who will be the superior? who's the boss?

If love is not a game, why do I feel like I'm just gambling all my life?

There's no competition. Maybe it's just the other people who think that there is.

I'm tired of playing. Wrong. I never play because I don't know the game.

I'm tired of being played.
That's a better one.

No comments: