I didn't do any homework.
MATH is my only subject. lol.
I have to finish everything tonight. Tomorrow, I'll be checking the answers and I'll be doing the 2008 Year 12 half-yearly exam in preparation for the test on Friday.
It's funny how I find a time to even write this blog.
I guess I have to do something to get rid of this annoyance.
I felt like I hate the world. I'm so pissed off.
Why do people have twisted minds? It's not always about one thing.
I have a life and obviously my world doesn't revolve on boys.
As you can see, I'm not into them. And please I'm not a lesbian just because I'm saying this. I just have priorities and they're obviously not in the list.
GRRRR
The entries I got here may be misleading you. Don't take it literally. Sometimes I can be pertaining to something else or someone else.
It very seldomly referring only to one thing. One entry can mean a lot of things.
So if I alter something in my name, it's not always about him. It's not always about ♥. I don't even have a ♥life.
GRRRR
I'm really pissed off.
Don't talk to me if I won't get anything relevant from you. I hate insensitive people.
Anti-social. Stranger. Snobbish. Call me whatever you want.
Happy?
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment