I can say that I'm really lucky today. I had a Library Study Period and I finished all my homeworks there. :) That's why I'm here typing all these.
Physics is getting more interesting. OMG! I was confused in that discussion. It's a good thing that now I already know that what I think are just misconceptions and I really have to open my mind to new things. I'm soooooooooo wrong in the first place. I don't even have a nice argument to throw to them. OUCH!
Math is nice today. I enjoyed answering exercises and I think I'm liking this subject again. :) Today, my buddy and I were informed about the "acceleration" thing. It's about taking the HSC 2U Math Exam this December with the Year 12's. My teacher offered us this thing so that next year, we can concentrate on Extension 1 only, or we can even do Extension 2. It's really a good thing for me. It's a less burden if ever because I'll get to finish 2 units this year. I can concentrate more in my other subjects. However, acceleration means additional workSSSSS. I don't know if I can keep up with it. I have to study Year 11&12 stuff in just 3 terms. Aside from going to school early on Mondays and Wednesdays for my Extension 1, I have to go to Wednesday Study Nights to do additonal 2-unit stuff. (How can I do that if I'm also required to go to those same nights for Economics?)
Economics is sooooo complicated. My teacher just went to the room and talked about the Global Financial Crisis. The terms mentioned in that topic are so out of my vocabulary and I don't know what he's talking about. It's a good thing that he thought of expanding his words and using lay-man's terms. Atleast, I somehow understood the topic. lol.
Well, that's too much for studies today.
I missed the courtyard so much. I went there at lunch time with my buddy. It's a sad thing that no one had taken our spot. lol. It's a good spot. What's wrong with the people? haha! I missed the toilet and something something and maybe someone or I don't know..
OMG! I really hate the sun. I turned into a nigger now, seriously. Though I applied sunscreen, it's not enough to maintain my colour. I hate it! Last week, I was fair. Now, I am black. :( It doesn't look good on me. I wish any colour would suit me. Unfortunately, I look like an ugly duckling when I'm dark.
There you go. I hope you're not yet tired of reading my online diary. :) Take Care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment