Friday, 9 January 2009

Dreams

I wish I can go to a place whenever I feel doing so.

I wish I can see the person I long to see.

I wish I have a sister.

I wish I can do whatever I want.

I wish I can do everything to make my family happy and safe.

I wish that time would never betray me so that I can be with my family all the time.

I wish I can freeze the time so that I can have my friends forever.

I wish I can always stay young.

I wish I will get the required UAI for Med course.

I wish I can go to a University of my choice.

I wish I will be successful in my chosen path.

I wish I have a lover who will do anything for me.

I wish I have a lover who's faithful and loyal to me.

I wish I have something else to do right now.

I wish I can go out.

I wish I can write everything here.

No comments: