Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Long Week-end with Tita Irene&Tito Kevin

Last Friday night, they went to Casino while my family and I stayed at home.

Last Saturday, we were supposed to gather here in our place but they chose to go to the city. Again, my family and I stayed at home.

Last Sunday, we had siesta and dinner in Jenny's place. Our clan was there. We played a lot of games and obviously we had heaps fun. :) (haha! Mikee shaved his head! lol!)

Yesterday (yea 'coz it's already 1am), we had dinner here in our place. Only the first Linsao families were here. We had fun though I missed the d&m :((

I had nothing much to write because I missed out a lot of things. Where was I? haha!

Later at about dawn, Tita Irene&Tito Kevin are heading to Southern Australia and I don't know when I'm gonna see them again. :((

No comments: