Saturday, 22 August 2009

Problems

When things go wrong, I don't know where to go. I don't know who to talk to. I am completely lost.
I did consult one of my best friends. I even talked to someone I am not so close with but sure has a great mind which I think would help me a lot. But everything still seems to be off the road. It's completely messy. My world is a mess at the moment.
I have a very serious problem that I don't think I can share with anyone. It's very personal that I doubt someone will ever understand. This problem could have been easier to face if it's alone. But no. It comes with all other problems. There's school problems and heartache problems. What shall I do? To whom shall I say all of these? I wish I have more than just my inanimate eeyore friend. I wish I have someone to talk to right now that I don't have to write this entry.
I have been so selfish. I once wished for something. It is granted but it comes with this serious problem. Now I just wish I hoped for the otherwise because if so it could have been well right now. :S I feel so guilty and I don't know what to do. Or is there even something that I can do? Yes, the only thing that is left to me, say a prayer.
I wish I will be sent an angel to enlighten my mind. Along with this serious problem, I hurt myself as well as someone else. I didn't mean to. I have been just so irritable that even the person who I wish to talk to, run away from me. Well, I can't blame anyone. It's just me and my issues and it will always be. :S

No comments: