These are the two words I wanted to hear when I came home last night. Luckily, some people said it so. Otherwise, I will totally feel unloved.
Before I come into melodramatic mode, I would like to share my experience in Adelaide. It was so fun. Adelaide is a very peaceful place and I would love to visit it again someday.
I went there to give my mom company and to help her in her work. The last thing I planned to do was to shop and loiter around. Luckily, I somehow saw the place and bought some stuff. The first day was alright. We went into meetings here and there. I loitered around and had some photos taken. We slept at 1am because we have to set up the venue for the next day's event. The second day was awesome because I got to sleep for longer hours. The event was successful and I nearly died from laughing. The show by the way is 'Poohmarhada sa Adelaide' with Pooh, Marissa Sanchez and Radha. If you are wondering why I nearly died, well they are some of the best comediennes in the Philippines. I worked as an asherette, the one who assists people to their seats. The people are kind of annoying. They got angry at me for bringing them to their seats lol!
'Why do you lead me here?'
'Uhm? Because it's your seat?'
'I don't like this seat!'
'But it's what you paid for'
OMG!! But it's alright. I got every difficult person turned over to my mom or to Tito Romel. haha!
The last day was stressful because we had to quickly pack up and check out at 10am from the hotel. Imagine, we slept super late because of the event and then they expect us to wake up early. WHHAAATTT?!?!?! And so we did. We just went to Harbour Town and loitered around. We bought some stuff and that's it. I was bored from waiting for our flight and scared as well. I hate airplanes.
Now is the turning point. I will switch to melodramatic mode. Why do I have to say this? lol
When I was about to leave, I felt so heavy. I've been feeling the same thing for the past few days. I don't know why. I admit I kind of know what it is. I just don't want to accept that I am going crazy over this 'stuff'. I feel like I am in a silent war. Why do people ignore me nowadays? I don't think I deserve to be treated this way. They don't know what the feeling of messaging someone and having no response at all. It's like you waved at someone and that someone snobbed you just like that. OMG!! I don't get it, I really don't. There are ways to reply - a lot of ways. It is just so obvious that I am ignored. And I hate to see and feel it myself. I wish I don't have to see it. I wish I'm numb so I wouldn't feel anything. Is there any problem? It looks like there is.
Being ignored like this triggers my anti-social mode. I feel like ignoring everyone as well. I feel like not sending anything at all. Anyway, I wouldn't get anything but frustration and disappointment. Once is enough, 3-4 times is way too much! Giving someone a gift and not getting anything in return is more than okay. I don't expect anything in return when I send gifts but I certainly do when I send messages. It is like I'm opening a conversation and that someone immediately ended it without even starting it. GRRRRRR
I don't really know. I have mixed emotions. Maybe I just miss them so much that it annoys me a lot when they ignore me. I wanted to talk to them. I wanted to know how they are doing. But too bad, I'm ignored.
I'm ignored.
Sunday, 5 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment