Sunday, 7 June 2009

It's Over

Two weeks of torture is over. I don't have to call the calculator as my best friend, thinking that it may betray me during the exam if I don't. The periodic table of elements is no longer my second best friend. I don't have to deprive myself from the things I'm used to be doing. Above everything, I don't have to wake up so early and have breakfast while reading notes.

Is that it? Is it really over? I can't believe it.

Before the exams, I keep on saying

"I will go out after exams! I'll sleep as long as I want!"

But now that it is finally over, I don't know where to start. It is like as if I never lived for two weeks. There are millions of things I want to do and I don't know which one to prioritize. Plus, my body doesn't respond to what I want to do. For example, at this very moment, I want to get as much sleep as possible, thinking that I can make up the hours I missed. But look what I'm doing right now, sitting in front of this computer and typing this entry. How annoying is that?

I don't know if it is a relief or a burden. Every night, I keep on thinking if I did well. What if I get C's? What if I fail Physics? What if I don't make it to top 3 in Extension? What if it's no longer possible for me to do 4-unit next year? What am I going to do? This anxiety is worse than staying up late or waking up so early. It is something I can't control. Sometimes I even dream about it. I know. I am paranoid.

On the bright side, I can do some of the things that I somehow ignored before. That 'thing' is alright now, I guess. It is better this way. I will give it another try, in a different approach. Being friends first is much better, getting-to-know stage. Plus, it can't bloom yet, the time is not right. Plain friendship at the moment.

I can go to parties now. My mom no longer needs to answer questions like

'Where are your kids?'

'Studying? Always studying?'

'Studying? Or they're just on facebook?'

HAHAHA. Now I can stay in Parramatta or Blacktown after school. I can stop keeping myself away from the computer. I can watch TV!!!!!! (like I didn't during exams?lol) I can see my cousins again after a very long time. I'm free!!! It's great! OMG I remembered something.

I found someone really cute, even cuter than Chris Tiu. HAHAHA. I have a new crush! Bye Chris Tiu, I'm sorry. LOL.

*sigh*

ENCHONG DEE!!

It's alright to have a crush. After all, half-yearly exams are over. (:

No comments: