Everything in the world seems so unsure. Everything can change in a snap. Things pass so fast that one hardly keeps track of it.
Yesterday, I want my hair to be short. Now, I want to grow it up to my behind. I wonder what would I like it to be tomorrow.
Yesterday, I wanted to be doctor. Now, I'm considering being an accountant instead. I wonder what I will turn out to be in the future.
Yesterday was fine. Will it be the same tomorrow?
Yesterday, I have no idea who you are. Now, there's something unidentified. Tomorrow, what would it be?
Whatever happens, everything has to move forward. It's sad that things change and sometimes without even giving notice, not too sure if it's really for the better.
I was sleeping so tight. Why did I wake up like as if I had a nightmare?
Everything here is temporary. Now, I'm confused with this idea and the idea of destiny. Am I playing with time? Am I challenging my fate? Am I? or Am I not?
If only I have a time machine so that I can have a glimpse of tomorrow, so that I can be prepared. What do I have now that I don't in the future? What else will change? What am I going to lose? or gain rather?
Temporary. What an ugly word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment